Milestone Software Solutions
Provide unparalleled site safety and transparency to customers, employees, and partners with a package from Milestone Software Solutions.
Milestone Software Solutions
Milestone Systems offer cutting edge security solutions through access control, video monitoring, and cloud-based security systems. With such a system in place, both administrators and verified individuals can monitor locations, regulate system rules, and enter a facility with incredible ease. Crafted with precision engineering and relentless research, there’s little to no competition that can match the unrivaled safety, performance, and reliability of Milestone Security Systems. Also, as a Milestone Systems partner with dozens of other access control and artificial intelligence programs, we give firms the chance to employ new security measures that provide true peace of mind.
As a trusted Milestone installer, Safe and Sound Security provides, installs, and integrates Milestone VMS software for businesses of all sizes. Our installation experts know how to combine Milestone with compatible high-quality video cameras and other technology to achieve the ideal system for your security needs. We personally oversee the entire installation and setup process, ensuring your Milestone system works without a hitch.
Guarantee unparalleled safety and security for mid to large scale operations with a Milestone video software system. Milestone Expert is an ideal solution for warehouses, event centers, and stadiums searching for a video management system that seamlessly partners with access control and security alarms. The moderate-sized structure is customizable, scalable, and friendly enough for even the most basic of tech users to manage.
- Secure and protect the integrity of mid to large scale organizations with Milestone Expert’s user-friendly and reliable VMS software that guarantees footage capture with both traditional and failover servers. The very moment a traditional server experiences issues, the system defaults to a failover server that continues to capture live events and activity.
- Expand Milestone Expert with an infinite number of security cameras, sensors, and servers to ensure maximum transparency in a secure area. Every device connected to the video management software automatically transfers live footage and metadata to the local server to be viewed in real-time or at a later moment.
- Safeguard the security of Milestone Expert with advanced role management options that grant permissions to verified individuals. A dual authentication login process ensures that verified individuals may access the VMS system, while unverified and potentially harmful persons are kept out.
- Provide security personnel with a software that is remarkably easy to navigate and control. Whether browsing through multi-layer maps to switch cameras, hunting for data with a customizable search function, or creating system rules, security professionals can rely on a user-friendly interface that is quick and responsive.
Milestone XProtect Smart Client
Analyze critical system information and captured footage with the seamless integration of Milestone XProtect Smart Client into any Milestone XProtect or Milestone Husky Series. XProtect Smart Client offers countless tools, functions, and operational capabilities to ensure that security professionals can more efficiently monitor and regulate a secure facility.
- Identify and detect high-risk areas with the use of interactive smart maps that illustrate the camera coverage of a facility. Analyze areas with the help of online maps through Google and Bing, or through customized offline maps with OpenStreetMap.
- React to incidents faster than ever before with an alarm manager that provides detailed information about current events and incidents. Security professionals can independently playback footage from specified units while continuing to capture footage with other live cameras connected to Milestone XProtect Smart Client.
- Render high-quality video footage with an accelerated decoding process that operates from the GPU rather than the CPU. The transition from the CPU to GPU allows for quicker image processing and identification, while simultaneously removing the workload for the CPU.
- Identify the root of security concerns with Smart Client’s Storyboard feature that connects the footage from multiple different streams all into one consistent flow. The advanced playback feature allows security professionals to detect and pinpoint critical events that can be key to legal proceedings.
Milestone XProtect Professional
Augment the security of retail stores, production plants, schools, and libraries with Milestone XProtect Professional. XProtect Professional offers impressive scalability, reliability, and customizability through video management software that can be operated by both tech novices and professionals. Firms buying Milestone XProtect Professional can count on multi-layer maps, unlimited device connections, and encrypted video recordings to buff their security protocols to a whole new level.
- Connect video surveillance footage to metadata to utilize facial recognition, heat maps, GPS location, and more. Metadata connected to video footage can be used to resolve incidents, report crimes, or identify suspicious individuals.
- Utilize Milestone XProtect Professional’s high-efficiency H.265 compression technology to store video footage more effectively and decrease the cost of storage. The high-efficiency video coding (HEVC) process compresses data into smaller packets that take up less space on physical or cloud-based storage systems.
- Monitor and control video cameras, security devices, and servers from multiple locations all from one centralized hub. A centralized location can greatly reduce the cost of security personnel, while simultaneously providing more transparency and quicker response times from designated specialists.
- Safeguard video files and other critical data pieces with optional password protection to prevent video footage from being misused. Milestone XProtect Professional can further be designed to require dual authentication standards, where an active user must be verified by another active user.
Milestone XProtect Corporate
Protect visitors, customers, and citizens passing through airports, train terminals, and cities with Milestone XProtect Corporate. XProtect Corporate offers the most robust and extreme performance of any Milestone VMS product, ensuring that critical data and footage is always captured without any chance of failure. Failover servers, optional smart walls, and connected metadata make XProtect Corporate the perfect solution to dense population monitoring.
- Supplement Milestone XProtect Corporate with a wide variety of add-on products that increase the effectiveness and security of a Milestone Installation. Link additional programs to recognize license plate data, synchronize transactions with video footage, and anonymously record the activity of point-of-sale terminals or Windows PCs.
- Monitor the safety of wide-scale public areas with the implementation of an XProtect Smart Wall. Milestone XProtect Corporate utilizes the smart canvas to display multiple different video streams onto a connected wall of monitors. With a Smart Wall in place, security professionals can collaboratively analyze incidents and footage to identify more effective solutions.
- Manage the security protocols for multiple sites and locations by utilizing Milestone Interconnect for XProtect Corporate. Control an unlimited number of servers, cameras, access control devices, and more from a central location that issues commands and regulations that immediately take effect. As more devices are added to the system, hierarchies can be implemented to better organize and control the flow of data from connected cameras and servers.
- Complement video footage with audio files that provide more transparency to collected files. Audio and video files can be accessed from the Milestone Smart Client, Mobile Client, and Web Client to provide instant access to recorded footage.
How to Implement Milestone VMS
Any Milestone surveillance system requires installation from a professional reseller or dealer that is trained to implement the software. While there are many competitive dealers that offer training, few offer the level of expertise that Safe and Sound does. Safe and Sound thoroughly trains new clients on how to operate Milestone VMS features and Milestone video analytics to provide greater transparency, security, and reliability to a designated system. Customer success and understanding throughout the process stand as the main goals that Safe and Sound strives for, making it one of the most competitive dealers currently on the market.
Buying and Installing Milestone VMS
Dozens of Milestone dealers promise quality performance, but few provide the quality of experience that Safe and Sound does. Safe and Sound is a Milestone reseller that ensures white-glove service from the very instant a security engineer arrives at a site, to the moment they finish an installation. Unlike many other Milestone dealers, Safe and Sound guides security professionals through the setup of all security systems, while simultaneously providing training on how to use XProtect software programs and their countless features. Specialized employees can even set up the Milestone XProtect VMS products 2018 r2 system installer, to reduce any confusion that a firm may have when installing a security system.
As a business security system installer in the East Bay since our first day in business, we know that Alameda County needs a security company they can trust. We also provide commercial burglar alarms, security camera installation and access control installation to customers in Hayward, Richmond, and Berkeley amongst other cities from our East Bay branch.
We’re Southern California security camera experts. But our knowledge of business security systems in Southern California isn’t the only thing we hang our hat on. We know that the City of Angels needs a security company that is committed to protecting businesses of every size and shape and that’s just what we do for Southern Californians from our LA branch.
Located in the heart SOMA, our SF Security Branch serves every neighborhood from the Embarcadero and financial district, all the way to South San Francisco and up to Marin. Security System Installation in SF is about more than just security cameras and access control. It’s about serving the city by the bay with the best security systems in the Bay Area.
Inland Empire security systems provide saftey for businesses that require a level of expertise that we’ve been providing from our branch in Pomona for 14 years. Covering everywhere from Pasadena all the way to Palm Springs, we’ve got everything north of Highway 10 covered from our Pomona Branch. That’s what security systems in the Inland Empire are all about.
Our downtown San Jose office provides security system installation from the peninsula and Silicon Valley all the way down to Gilroy. Serving the tech industry, commercial buildings, and apartment complexes in the South Bay is what we excel at. From the smallest burglar alarm install all the way to an enterprise security camera system, we do it all in the South Bay.
We’ve been installing Commercial security systems in Orange County for a long time so we know what Orange County security systems require. They require security cameras that you can count on, access control installation that’s premium and rock solid, and burglar alarms that get the job done. Our Santa Ana branch covers all of Orange County and beyond.
Providing Sactown with security systems and cctv installation is just as important as it is in Stockton and Modesto where our Sacramento region stretches to. When we install security cameras in the capital city, we do it right. Just ask our favorite customers at Arden Mall. They’ll tell you that Safe and Sound is a security company Sacramento can depend on.
Our San Diego branch provides security system installation to America’s Finest City. But we also install security cameras, burglar alarms, and access control systems for businesses all the way to Temecula. Protecting San Diego businesses with top of the line security systems and low voltage installation is what we do best. And we ‘ve been doing it since Day 1.
Who Should Use Milestone Systems
Monitor the activities of government employees and contractors by relying on VMS software from Milestone Systems. Prevent unauthorized persons from entering secure facilities, and identify problematic operations.
Reduce the amount of loss at retail stores and shopping centers by capturing live footage of visitors and employees. Milestone VMS can help identify shoplifters and monitor employees at point-of-sale terminals.
Ensure that construction employees build facilities to standard and code by monitoring their actions with Milestone Systems. Prevent equipment loss and collect video evidence in the case of lawsuits.
Augment the safety of apartment complexes and large office buildings by monitoring the public spaces that tenants and visitors frequent. Milestone Video Analytics helps prevents unwanted visitors and break-ins.
Survey the daily activities of warehouse operations with Milestone Systems. Prevent potentially harmful situations, identify lost goods, and discover unproductive procedures to improve.
Analyze the daily operations of manufacturing facilities with video footage collected by Milestone Systems. Daily monitoring can help identify inefficiencies, detect equipment malfunctions that hinder operational workflow.
Monitor crime hotspots with cameras and devices connected to Milestone video management software systems. Dangerous criminals can all be apprehended the very moment they engage in unlawful activity.
Ensure that educational professionals and school children stay safe with Milestone VMS. Surveillance can identify unlawful behaviors from staff members and recognize potentially life-threatening situations.
Authorized Milestone Dealers
Any Milestone surveillance system requires installation from a professional reseller or dealer that is trained to implement the software. While there are many competitive dealers that offer training, few offer the level of expertise that Safe and Sound does.
Milestone vs Genetec: Which is Better?
A recent Verified Market research report projects the Video Management Software (VMS) market will reach $26.24 billion by 2025, growing nearly 24% a year from
Milestone vs Avigilon: Which is Better?
Integrators describe VMS as the foundation upon which every other surveillance tool rests. A robust, cost-effective, open platform and scalable VMS system maximizes the operation
How to Make the Most of Milestone XProtect
When Milestone developed XProtect in the late 1990s, the video surveillance landscape looked vastly different than today. CCTV and analog equipment prevailed, and black-and-white footage was
Let’s start a conversation.
Fill out the form below and a security installation specialist will call you.