Video Management Software
We integrate video management software and commercial security systems to deliver proactive protection to your assets and customers.
Video Management Software
Video management software captures and stores the footage from active security cameras monitoring a designated area to offer unrivaled security to employees, customers, clients, and bypassers. Safe and Sound’s arsenal of cutting-edge video management software from companies such as Avigilon, Milestone, Exacqvision, and Genetec provides businesses with real-time video footage collected through motion-activated security cameras. Recorded footage can be reviewed by security members later to detect abnormal details that may have occurred at any time in past moments. Although new security devices hit the market every year, Safe and Sound’s VMS software packages work perfectly well with legacy devices installed by an earlier manufacturer or provider.
Some of Our Customers
Safe and Sound Security is the top-rated Video Management Software Installer
When it comes to providing the best video management software installation services, no one knows the landscape better than Safe and Sound Security. We’ve worked with national level enterprises to local businesses and everything in between.
CCTV and Access Control Integration
CCTV and access control integration provides one of the greatest measures of security that a firm could possibly employ in today’s environment. CCTV that is merged with access control perfectly blends the benefits of a physical camera system with the security of access control. Individuals that pass through an access control point are monitored by a CCTV system, which analyzes the physical details of the person and compares it to the data stored in a system. In cases where an individual does not match the credentials of an access control card, the CCTV generates an alarm to alert security professionals.
Monitor multiple locations at once with a multi site surveillance system from Safe and Sound. Multi site surveillance systems transmit the data and footage from security cameras and devices at different locations to a centralized hub where it is then recorded, stored, and viewed through live streams. Unlike a traditional system, a multi site surveillance can be operated by just one team of security professionals located at a hub. Team members are granted access to live streams, security controls, and device capabilities, without ever having to be in the same building. Large firms and businesses with city-wide operations can reduce costs and personnel by utilizing a multi site system.
Server Based Enterprise Surveillance
Ensure that all members of an enterprise are safe by employing an enterprise surveillance system. Enterprise surveillance systems seamlessly blend with large scale video management systems to provide real-time video streams and analytics from various locations of an enterprise. Devices that are connected to such a system offer key data aspects such as playback recordings from various servers located in physical locations. As an enterprise grows, so too does the surveillance system, as additional servers can be added to support new security cameras and devices. New devices are then automatically routed to the central system, which allows security professionals to view playback content whenever necessary.
Which VMS Should I Use?
- Revitalize legacy security systems with Avigilon VMS and its Access Control Manager to retrieve crucial data and footage.
- Utilize precision-based facial recognition software to identify individuals present during unpredictable incidents.
- Detect abnormal occurrences through AI present in the Avigilon control center that flags suspicious or eventful clips.
- Provide real-time analytics to security members to greatly reduce response times during incidents.
- Connect an unlimited number of cameras and monitoring devices to a centralized security system with no hardware limits.
- Encrypt recorded footage and metadata to prevent hacking and data breaches.
- Supplement the standard Milestone VMS system with add-ons providing various industry-specific features.
- Discover critical information through visual maps, toolbars, and search options exclusively offered by Milestone software.
- Monitor targeted locations through Exacqvision CCTV that records professional quality audio and video footage.
- Integrate Exacqvision VMS with burglar alarm systems to offer unrivaled security and tracking.
- Import over 20 different access control products that seamlessly merge with Exacqvision.
- Access recorded footage from anywhere with remote software for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Store recorded footage from the Genetec CCTV system in secure cloud-based storage.
- Power through connectivity issues with a built-in failover and redundancy system that never fails to display videos.
- Find support for thousands of different security cameras with the ever-evolving Genetec VMS.
- Defeat network overload by employing intelligent streaming and bandwidth management.
Few industries were as deeply affected by the pandemic as retail. From store closures to social distancing requirements, the retail industry overcame great challenges in
As the year 2021 kicks off, video surveillance companies are leveraging more advanced technologies than ever to protect commercial facilities. If you own or operate
Let’s start a conversation.
Fill out the form below and a security installation specialist will call you.